Saturday, July 5, 2008

main event

22650 at the 2nd break, I was down to about 14 but won two big pots. In the first, I limped with a4 suited and flopped the nut flush draw on a q65 board. sb led out, I called, two others in the pot folded. turn was an offsuit 8, giving me a very bad gutshot draw to go with my flush draw. but sb only bet 1/30, so i called (after considering a raise). river was the 7, giving me the nut flush. sb checked and after some though i settled on only half pot for the river, which he thought before calling. maybe i left money on the table there by not betting more, but i dont think so. on the other hand, i i limped with t9, and caught a t92 flop. same guy from the other habd led out. i raised, he called. turn was an ugly 8, making a 3 straight and a 3 flush on the board. i chose to check behind. river was an uglier 7, and i checked behind again, winning the showdown against kt . again, may have left some money on the table....

No comments: