Sunday, June 22, 2008

WSOP Stakes

My annual trip to Vegas for the World Series of Poker begins on Wednesday. I'm not sure which events I will play in yet, other than the $1500 No-Limit Hold 'Em event beginning on June 28th. I will likely also play tournaments at Caesar's, Bellagio, and/or Venetian during the trip.

Several people invested in my entry in the Shooting Star World Poker Tour event in March, and it was a lot of fun having so many people rooting for me while I played. So I figured I would give all of my friends and family a chance to do the same for this trip.

There are two ways I am allowing people to invest:

1) 1% shares in the $1500 event I mentioned above at $15/each
2) 1% shares in my $2500 bankroll for tournaments other than the $1500 tournament at $25/each, including Single Table Satellites, Multi-table Satellites, and Multi-table tournaments. If I win an entry into the $10000 main event in any of these satellites, I will play in the main event, but will give you the option to sell back your shares to me at that time for $100/each (plus any other satellite winnings) at that point in time if you want to cash out. If I play more than $2500 worth of tournaments, shares will only apply to the first $2500 of entries.

I will sell up to 50% of my shares for both investments, first come, first serve.

One stipulation I ask is that we do all money transfers by Paypal. If you want to invest and this is a problem, let me know and we will work something out.

You will be responsible for any taxes on your portion of winnings.

If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail or give me a call (408-623-0380). If you plan to invest, please send money to my paypal account (michael@migdol.net) by Wednesday night.

Thanks everyone for your support in the past and in the future!