Wednesday, April 23, 2008

America Voted and...

Wow, did they blow it this week. I must be totally out of tune with the American Public, because I just don't see how Jason Castro made it out of the bottom two. I'm completely floored. Who is voting for him? Do teenage girls somehow find him attractive? Or a good singer? Or does this guy just have a million cousins voting for him. I just don't get it... And then voting off Carly before Brooke? Huh?!?!

On a slightly different topic, my wife and I were watching the show last night (Tuesday), when suddenly she says, "hey, he was at Bouchon when we were there!". "Who?" I asked. "Him!" she pointed. It was Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber. There are very few celebrities who I would bother for an autograph if I saw them in public -- he would have been one of them. Too bad Monique didn't recognize him at the time.

We also saw Michael J Fox by the craps tables. I didn't ask him for an autograph...

Hey, who here is reading from http://oasisofblue.blogspot.com ? Most of my referrals are coming from there, and I'm really curious what it is. Could someone leave a comment and let me know?

2 comments:

cindy said...

I forget that my blog is private - so I just sent you an invitation. I've got a link to your blog on mine...

amwurst said...

I sometimes pop over to read your blog thru Cindy's. I keep forgetting to bookmark so I don't read it that often. I spend way too much time on the net, but I love checking in on all of my old friends.

Alice